Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Scooter Pie

Scooter....short for Scooter Pie.



We finally broke down and got another mode of transportation last week. Bart got a Summer job that is not near campus so carpooling would have been hard to work out. So Bart came up with a great idea.... buy a scooter! After researching for a couple of weeks, we decided to buy this one. It can actually go up to 65 mph so it's a pretty powerful little scooter. And it gets about 80 miles per gallon!



In case anyone's wondering, no I do not drive it nor have even ridden on it. Not quite my style.... give me a small car, and I'm perfectly happy. Bart, on the other hand, may never drive a car again. He loves scooter pie!



A short explanation of it's name: it comes from an episode of Scrubs season one....it's the name the janitor gives to JD (or Dr. Dorian). The janitor hates JD so he gives him a nickname-- Scooter...short for scooter pie!

3 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I saw a guy on a scooter today and thought, "He might not be going very fast but he's not paying as much for gas as I am."

Scoot away Bart!

Mary Mitchell said...

Haha - that's awesome!

Jared and Katy said...

YAY, for saving gas!