
So, I found this blog the other day that is hilarious! It's basic goal is to make fun of Utah Mormon moms' blogs. The girl that writes the blog started it as a spoof on all the "perfect" Utah moms' blogs and keeps her true identity hidden. http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
And here is the description of the author(s) on the blog:
Hi everybody!!! My name is Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole and I am married to Jordan/Jason/Wes/Taylor, and we have non-stop fun all the time and are LOVING married life! We are super busy but we still love to make time for fun stuff and we just love being married and living our awesome lives. I LOVE crafts (especially Stampin' Up! and homemade jewelry) and he loves sports. I went to hair school/teach 2nd grade and now we are going to law/dental/business/medical school! So hard! But being in law/dental/business/medical school is really fun for me because there are tons of wive's clubs like bridge club, book club, walking club. Pretty awesome! Love you guys!! If you have anything you want me to blog about, puh-LEASE let me know at seriouslysoblessed at yahoo.com.
I knew I had a Utah Mormon name! Growing up in Indiana, I didn't realize this until I had 2 other Amber's in my Y group and then 2 others in my Freshman ward at BYU. Even now, in Georgia, there are 3 of us named Amber in my ward...whom I love and are wonderful!
And....just for your enjoyment....I copied a recent entry from the blog for you to enjoy!
right PERSON, right place, right time
Hi guys! Hope your weekend was AWESOME. Mine can seriously be summed up in 6 words:
Yay for weddings, boo for boring.
Yesterday we had Sunday dinner at JJWT's fam's which was WAY fun and tasty (splurged and had TWO BITES of desert, bad I know, blame the feti) and got the seriously big news...JJWT's bro is FINALLY engaged!!!
He and Ruth have been dating like a YEAR so we'd basicly all given up hope. So, wedding = YAY! But honestly, I just don't GET her. Hate to judge slash be a downer, but she's going to be apart of our fam, and not that many people read this blog anyway, and it IS my journal, and I DO need help so I'm gonna share...bless her heart, not to judge, I'm worried. HELP!!
Why I call her Red-Flag Ruth:
First of all, they're getting married in the FREEZING COLD winner. Ack!! May-June-July or BUST. And seriously, not a big deal, but she hasn't even HEARD of etsy. Plus, she goes to GREAT CLIPS...gross. She's from a broken home which is weird and sad but mostly weird...no offense, but seriously, who wants to marry a bummer?? And I just think she might be a tad old-fashioned bc poor girl still has a flip-phone. She recycles, she ALWAYS has boring nails and not ONCE in the year they've been dating have I seen her wear hills. Sad. And she served a mission.
On PURPOSE.
STATESIDE.
Plus, their thinking about getting married in a temple BESIDES SALT LAKE and--this is not a joke--they might not even have a reception. And not to be rude but isn't there just something freaky about a girl who gets breast REDUCTION surgery?? Weirder still, SHE'S in law/biz/med/dental and guess what HE'S gonna be?? A TEACHER. It's like they hate prosperity and the Family Proc or something. Guys, she's going to be my twinses AUNT!! Should I say something?? Am I being uptight or is this a prompting???
And I also found this video of an interview with TAMN on KSL.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Seriously, So Blessed
Posted by Amber at 12:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I started reading that blog awhile ago. LOL. Half the time I think she's serious and the other half I'm determined she isn't. Pretty funny stuff though.
Amber, that is so funny...I'm lauging so hard I'm actually crying right now!
haha. trish posted about this blog awhile ago but I have totally forgotten about it. Sooo funny. I didn't know this about your name being Utah Mormon. hmmm
Hey thats pretty funny, I have to check it out!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog~I have loved stumbling upon this blog as well when I need a good laugh. I love coupons as well~anyone who loves lemon berry slushes and deals is a girl after my own heart. :)
Melissa
today's post on preggers is pretty hilarious. but sad that i have to admit sometimes i fall victim to what she makes fun of...
Post a Comment