Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our New Addition

I originally wanted to make a blog post about our new puppy by trying to trick the reader into thinking that we adopted a child, but too many people know about our new addition to make that worthwhile. Plus, I am not terribly creative and couldn't come up with anything....notice how Amber mostly writes the posts.

When we got married, I understood that Amber was not a fan of pets. Thanks to exposure to my Mom's dogs and the opportunities to dogsit them, Amber relented that she would only be open to having one type of dog, a Poodle.

Fast foward to last Friday. We got an email from someone at church that a STANDARD POODLE needed a home. I talked Amber into responding to the email. The dog's name is Bella, has papers, has shots, is spayed, and was FREE. After visiting Bella, we were in love. Here are some pics of her.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you posted some pictures :-) What a sweet looking dog! I am sure she's getting way tooo much love ;-) As she should!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

YAY! I want to come and play; she is so cute!

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

Congratulations! A dog is always a perfect addition! NOW, I need to borrow Bella to convince Douglas that we need a dog. I have had small successes with my parents puppies, but I think he needs more exposure. How about you ship her out for a few weeks?!

Sarah said...

whoo-hoo!! Andie woke up talking about your new dog, then I got on blogger & here's your post all about Bella. We are excited to meet her. I love the 2nd & 4th picture best. CUTE!!!

Jared and Katy said...

She is just as cute as you described. I'm glad she's all YOURS and NO ONE else!! ;)