I used to enjoy Summer time, especially when I was in school. I would go on long vacations, work a little bit, stay up late talking or playing games with people..... oh, those were the days.
Now I work HARD all Summer stuck in an office with very little time to do anything except work. I work in a university financial aid office and Summer is our busiest time of the year. When everything is stressful for most of the campus during Fall and Spring, my office is calm and a great place to work. But around April, watch out, it's a little overwhelming!
So I find that I don't have much time for extra curricular activities in the Summer between work and my Young Women's calling. This lack of time has unfortunately affected my blogging (not that I blogged with great consistency before.....) But, UGA started last week, and my office has already started to slow down a bit so hopefully I'll find more time to blog now....
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Summer's finally over!
Posted by Amber at 5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Perhaps I should come visit you now... :o)
Post a Comment