Well, I decided to stay with the blue background for now. But looking at all the different templates is so much fun, I'll probably change my mind in a few weeks anyway and try out something new....
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I definitely like the blue!!! but pink is cute too...
Amber!
Try the chili! I added some notes about losing and what I would do different. Those included - half the chicken broth, double the cream, and it needed some other kind of spice to make it yummy, but I'm still not sure what it would be. I'll have to look into spices used in chili more! I sure like you. I bet GA is so pretty right now, all the flowers are on their way out! Do you ever make it out this way to visit?
AMBER! I have your blog on my google reader, but it's a big mystery to find out when it's updated. Reader always tells me I have one unread item - but it never tells me that it's YOUR blog. So it's a little tricky ... but I can find it! Thought this was all information you needed to know.
love love love the new background!
Post a Comment