Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pink or Blue?

While visiting my sister's blog the other day, I noticed her cute blog template (click here to see it)....and decided I needed to change my blog a bit. Well, I went to Delighful Dots and picked out a new layout.....

The header....
and the body of the blog.....


But Bart was not a fan....thought it was a little too girly. Being the charitable wife that I am, I changed it to a more neutral blue color. Which one do you like better? Pink or Blue?


ps. you should check out the Delightful Dots blog...way cute templates and they're all free!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! There are so many cute blog backgrounds! And they're so cute!
I like the pink, but I'm a girl. Jared would probably like the blue. They're both cute.

Charis said...

They are both super cute. But I like the blue one better :-)

Sarah said...

I am actually a bigger fan of the blue. I think the pink looks cuter smaller but the blue for the full screen effect is better. Love it! Glad I could be a good influence!!

Aloha_Misty said...

I just wrote a comment and lost it...so here I go again. .I love the pink background! I think the flowers are totally cute. But I am surrounded by girls in my life right now!